sábado, 13 de febrero de 2016

KEEP CALM (PART 3 - AT THE MUSEUM)

Now, Lucy is a thief... And she's at the British Museum trying to steal a <<Nicasso painting>>. What will happen?
Here you have the dialogues ;-)

(We see Lucy at the museum trying to steal a Nicasso picture.)

Lucy: Oh! It’s so hard to get this picture off the wall. Oh! I got it! What’s that noise?
Geena: Don’t go this way! It’s the other way.
Frank: Ouch!
Geena: Watch out!
Frank: Sorry
Geena: You almost broke a picture.
Frank: It doesn’t matter. There are hundreds over there.
Geena: I can’t believe it.
Lucy: There they are! I will steal that Nicasso right in front of their eyes.

(Lucy makes a noise.)

Frank: What was that?
Geena: A noise! Let’s check.
(Lucy tries to escape but stumbles and falls. She recovers and becomes a sculpture.)
Frank: Nothing here.
Geena: Check over here.

(They stumble.)

Geena: Oh sorry!
Frank: You look gorgeous.
Geena: Thanks. You look cute as well.
Frank: I’m remembering five years ago...
Geena: Don’t remind me of that.
Frank: I was so dumb
Geena: No... Keep calm, my dear. I was such a restless girl.
Frank: Indeed.
Geena: Don’t tell me that.

(They’re going to kiss.)

Frank: Hey! I didn’t see this sculpture before.
Geena: Me neither! How strange!
Frank: It’s nice. It’s it?
Geena: It so real.
Frank: Touch the skin. It’s so real.
Geena: Wow!!
Frank: Where were we?
Geena: Come here with me
Frank: Where? Here? There? Or maybe... Over there?
Frank: Keep calm my dear...
Geena: I will.

(They’re going to kiss again, Frank leans on a picture; the museum’s alarm starts to ring.)

Frank: Aaaahhh!!!
Geena: Oh no!!! Look what you did!
Frank: Let’s try to stop it!
Geena: But how?

1 comentario: