jueves, 11 de febrero de 2016

KEEP CALM! (PART 2 - THE FINAL TEST)

5 years later...Geena is going to have the final test; will she pass the exam?
And Frank... Where is he?
If you want to know, here you have the dialogues.

(Five years later.)

Geena: I am so nervous because I have to meet the chief inspector for my last test... Mrs Hein...
Everyone says she’s so arrogant and mean... I’m so scared!
Mrs Hein: Why are you so scared?
Geena: Aaaahhh!!
Mrs Hein: So Miss Green, Why are you so scared?
Geena: I thought I was alone.
Mrs Hein: And what else were you talking about?
Geena: I was... just... talking to myself.
Mrs Hein: ... Sure... Geena, you could be the best detective of this department...
Geena: Wow, are you serious?
Mrs Hein: Let me talk...
Geena: Sure
Mrs Hein: Well, Miss Green, I want to tell you that…
Geena: Will I pass the exam, Mrs Hein? Will I? Will I?
Mrs Hein: First...
Geena: What?
Mrs Hein: Be quiet!
Geena: I’m sorry. I’m so nervous!
Mrs Hein: I see it, but I need you to listen to me.
Geena: I’ll keep calm, my dear!
Mrs Hein: Geena, congratulations! You are a very good detective
Geena: I know, I solve everything.
Mrs Hein: But...
Geena: What’s going on?
Mrs Hein: There are things you need to improve if you want to be the best detective ever.
Geena: I’ll do anything.
Mrs Hein: Geena... You must control yourself.
Geena: I know, I know... But I can’t. I’m so jumpy.
Mrs Hein: So, you’ll have to pass one last exam.
Geena: I’ll do anything.
Mrs Hein: Anything?
Geena: Yes, Mrs Hein! Please, please, please!!!
Mrs Hein: Ok. We’ve got the same problem with another guy.
Geena: He is as restless as me, isn’t he?
Mrs Hein: I wouldn’t say so... he’s the opposite of you...
Geena: Really? Is he very calm?
Mrs Hein: You can’t imagine... Oh here he is. Geena, this is Frank.
Geena: Good aftern... What?
Frank: I can’t believe my eyes! Geena! Is that really you?
Geena: Keep calm, my dear Frank... What are you doing here?
Frank: That’s a good question. What are YOU doing here?
Geena: I’m trying to pass my last exam before being a detective.
Frank: What a coincidence!
Geena: You weren’t supposed to be a detective.
Frank: Well, I changed my mind.
Mrs Hein: So, you know each other, don’t you?
Geena: Yes we do.
Mrs Hein: That’s good, because if you want to pass the last test, you have to work together.
Geena: You must be kidding, right?
Frank: Do we really need to do so?
Mrs Hein: Yes, it’s a must!
Frank: Why me?
Geena: Keep calm, my dear!
Frank: You look very good!
Geena: Hey, keep calm my dear... Do you think so?
Mrs Hein: Listen to me! You have to solve three missions together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario